This is the CD version of the JustScoreTM program. Please Note: This is not a physical scoreboard.
JustScoreTM takes your game to the next level by providing all of the features of a regulation scoreboard right on your PC or laptop computer. In addition to regulation style games, JustScoreTM can keep score for the most popular hoop games including H-O-R-S-E, 21, and Beat-The-Clock. If you have to stop a game before it is over, JustScoreTM also has the ability to save your game so you can start your game again later right where you left off!
Version 1.1 adds the ability for you to easily change the colors of all of the scoreboard lights. This is especially helpful if you are using a projector system - changing colors allows you to find the best color for your display equipment.
You can try a fully functional version of JustScoreTM free for 30 days. After the trial period, you can register your program to keep all of the features or you can continue to use the program for free with some features disabled. Click here to download (Approx 3MB) a FREE copy of the program.
After you purchase the program, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the first name, last name, and e-mail address of the person you want to register the program for. A unique registration code will be e-mailed to the address provided - usually within 48 hours.
Click here to download (Approx 3MB) a FREE copy of the program. You can try a full version of the program free for 30 days. After 30 days, some of the features will stop working. The features can be enabled again by purchasing and registering the program. This allows you to Try-before-you-buy!
JustScoreTM is designed to work on any 32-bit windows operating system. The following are recommended minimum requirements.
- IBM Compatible PC
- 400MZ Pentium Processor
- 10MB available disk space
- 64MB RAM
- Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP.
- VGA Monitor.
- Screen resolution: 1024x768. Works with monitor or projector system.
- Game Clock displays time remaining in each period. Time is displayed in 1/10th second increments when time is below one minute.
- Shot Clock can be set for different times for pro/college, etc.
- Score is kept for Home and Guest.
- Fouls are recorded for Home and Guest. Go over the limit and and your opponent will be in the bonus.
- Currently six different games. College, Pro, Mini-Pro, H-O-R-S-E, 21, and Beat the Clock.
- Save and Load your games.
- Change Colors. Version 1.1 allows you to change the color of all of the scoreboard lights including score, game clock, shot clock, etc.